Index to my Kagnew pages:
- My tour, late '53 to February '56
- Memories, documents, photos, Asmara, 1952-56
- Vignettes of life in Eritrea
- Excerpts from The Weekly Gazelles of December 10 and 24, 1954
- Photo Gallery: Kagnew Station & Asmara
- Photos of early 50's street races in Asmara
- Slides of my trips to Massawa, 1954-55
- Slides of trip to Senafe, the waterfall,fort and mission
- Slides of trips through Decamere, Senafe and Saganetti.
- Slides of trips to and through Cheren, a.k.a. Keren.
Links with historical content.
- Wikipedia; Kagnew Station 1943-1977
- On May 23, 2000 I discovered the website: KAGNEW STATION HOMEPAGE
- Korean War Educator site with general Army information such as a list of all Military Occupational Specialties (MOS).
- Link on today's Asmara with historical references.
- il Chichingiolo degli Asmarini.
For searching I use Google or the cheerless Social Security Death Index Interactive Search on Ancestry.com
Copyright, 1996-2011 Joe Nix where applicable
These web pages are compiled, edited and maintained by Joe Nix email@example.com
Back to Joe Nix's Veritas home page Index